Neal Boortz put together a pretty good Obama scorecard so far:
- Trillions added to our national debt.
- American is having trouble getting other countries to buy American debt
- Obama virtually ignores a corrupt election in Iran. We leave it to French President Sarkozy to speak out for the Iranian people wanting a free election.
- GM and Citigroup now government operations. More to come.
- The government (Obama) gets to set executive compensation levels.
- Obama seeking the ability to seize private businesses.
- Firing inspector generals who uncover corruption involving Obama buddies.
- Overturning established law to favor unions over secured creditors in GM’s bankruptcy.
- Obama wants to reduce tax deductions for charitable deductions. Government doesn’t like competition.
- The Washington DC voucher system, with a great record of success, slated for elimination while Obama’s kids go to private school.
- Obama says 8% unemployment max. We’re nearing 10%
- Obama moves to raise taxes on the small businesses that create the jobs.
- North Korea threatening to send a missile toward Hawaii
- While NK is lobbing missiles, Obama cuts spending in missile defense systems.
I gotta say…there isn’t much I can hope for and as for change….well, it ain’t always a good thing.
Can we get a moratorium on Obama?